OpenStack can be considered as a pool of resources, uploaded on cloud infrastructure, neatly organized for businesses so that they can find and use these resources whenever they need and however, they need.
It is an open-source platform managed and operated by the OpenStack Corporation, and it started in 2010 as a joint project of NASA and Rackspace Hosting.
The need for Cloud infrastructures is rising, and so is the need for skilled people who can manage OpenStack well. You can find many OpenStack tutorials online, but getting certification for learning OpenStack can give you a boost in your career.
Features of OpenStack
OpenStack is a great Cloud computing infrastructure, and it has many great features. Some of them are:
- Personalized Dashboard: You can manage OpenStack very easily with its personalized Horizon dashboard, and it helps you view, manage and organize all of your resources and data.
- Portability: As OpenStack supports both private and public cloud services, your data can be transferred from one Server to another very easily. Plus OpenStack is compatible with most of all the hardware and software, which means the transfer of data through different modes will become easier too.
- Quality: As OpenStack is an open-source platform, its source code is available for the public to edit and develop, thus OpenStack gives out frequent updates every four to six months and that ensures the quality of the services.
Now we know that OpenStack is one of the best cloud computing infrastructures, now we are going to see what are the benefits of learning OpenStack.
Benefits of Learning OpenStack
As we know that OpenStack is on the rise, learning OpenStack can only help you as an individual and also give you a boost in your career. Here are some benefits of learning OpenStack –
- Storage And Security: Despite being an open-source platform, OpenStack is very secure and allows you to store as many resources as you may like on it, plus if it gets organized well you can easily use that data whenever you want.
- Up To Date: OpenStack gives out very frequent updates and thus can keep up with the trends. So, you don’t need to worry that OpenStack will die soon because it won’t.
- Compatibility: OpenStack works on various platforms and is compatible with most of the devices available today, so you don’t have to purchase new hardware for running or learning OpenStack.
Though you can find various OpenStack Courses, OpenStack Training, and OpenStack Tutorials online, which one is the best and is getting a certification for an OpenStack Training worth your money?
Best OpenStack Course Online: Skillpedia offers Openstack Training
What you need in an OpenStack Course is interaction and complete knowledge about how to operate OpenStack and use that knowledge in your career.
Plus, if you get certification for OpenStack Training, you’ll get a priority in the vision of hiring managers and business owners, as people having certification are considered professionals.
There are many OpenStack Tutorials online, on YouTube, or Google, but they aren’t well organized and it isn’t guaranteed that they’ll give you full knowledge about how to operate OpenStack.
Though if you take TheSkillPedia‘s OpenStack Course, you will get a very well understanding of how to operate OpenStack, plus you also get the certification so that’s a plus point.
TheSkillPedia is an online platform that is designed for both instructors and students that want to take their skills to another level.
If you take TheSkillPedia‘s OpenStack Course, you’ll get various OpenStack Tutorials on top of certification and other benefits provided by them. You will get the best affordable pricing for the course. Apply and enroll today!