Teaching your kids at home can be a bit difficult. If you are a homeschool teacher for your kid, then you must create that environment in which your child can learn and enjoy just like in school. But it is not that difficult as it sounds with a few tips and tricks. You can make your child have fun, play games, and activities that can keep your child engaged and entertained. Free printables for kids are a good option for every child to make them learn in a fun way. These can keep your child away from the TV and mobile phones. Let’s learn how to keep children engaged with free printable cards of every age group.
Free Printable for Toddlers:
If you are looking for a way to entertain your toddlers, printable can be a great option to choose from. Traditional methods like filling up the worksheets will not work with toddlers as they are more engaged with playing activities.
- Coloring matching and sorting: Matching up with the color indication can help the toddler to recognize the color differences and keep them engaged in coloring.
- Shape matching and recognition: The different shapes and designs can help the children to identify items.
- Counting numbers and puzzles: Number puzzles can help the child to remember counting numbers in a fun way. It helps to sharpen their memory as well as engaging them in a playful learning activity.
Try These Free Printable for Preschoolers:
For preschoolers, it is an excellent way to make them learn about the alphabet and numbers or by connecting the dots or coloring the picture according to the color mentioned.
- Alphabet I spy: This activity helps the child to look out for the alphabets present in a scattered manner.
- Color by Number: Practicing the color and number can improve the kid’s mind skill.
- Connecting the dots: The dots are connected by the digit that can connect sequentially.
Free Printable for Kids Ranging from Kindergarten To 2nd Grade
Now the kids start to connect all the things that they see. They can draw things which they see. So free printable for kids can be made out according to their reasoning level.
- Connect the dots: The dots count should be made up from 1-100 so that the child can learn the counting till 100.
- Indoor draw hunt: tell your child to draw whatever they see or like inside the room. They can identify and determine the drawing with these.
- Outdoor draw hunt: Like indoor, the child can draw anything from what they see outside.